Named after the Lost Pines Forest located in Bastrop, TX, our Lost Pines hand crafted reed diffuser is a spin on the sweet pine smell of Fraser Fir and Loblolly Pine trees. As one of our best selling reed diffusers, bring the cozy Lost Pines Forest fragrance to your home, office, or give it as a gift. Enjoy during the holiday season or all-year around. Our Lost Pines Diffuser uses safflower oil as its base oil and comes in a vintage green reusable apothecary bottle.
- Fraser Fir, Blue Spruce, cedar, moss, amber fragrance and essential oils, phthalate free
- Base Oil: Organic safflower oil
- Vessel: Reusable vintage green apothecary jar with a wooden cork lid
- 10" Rattan Reeds
- Comes in a reusable cotton sachet
- Ideal for a medium to large sized room
- Last approximately 3+ months
- Approximate Net Wt. 7oz, 198g
- Reed Diffuser Instructions and safety guide included
All of our hand crafted reed diffusers are eco-friendly, lead and phthalate free, recyclable, ethically sourced and produced, and never tested on animals.
Our reed diffusers are hand poured and made in small batches in Bastrop, TX.
Note: Reed diffusers take an average of 24-48 hours to saturate reeds in order to disburse scent. For a stronger scent, flip reeds every 5 days.
Enjoy our Lost Pines reed diffuser and always follow instructions and guidelines.