Our hand crafted Lemon Custard reed diffuser smells exactly like a lemon custard pie your grandmother made. Carefully formulated with a rich lemon verbena fragrance and just a hint of sweet French vanilla, you'll want to grab a fork and eat this reed diffuser (but don't...it's a reed diffuser!).
- Lemon verbena and French vanilla fragrance oils, phthalate free
- Base Oil: Organic safflower oil
- Vessel: Reusable clear vintage apothecary jar with a wooden cork lid
- 10" Rattan Reeds
- Comes in a reusable cotton sachet
- Ideal for a medium to large sized room
- Last approximately 3+ months
- Approximate Net Wt. 7oz, 198g
- Reed Diffuser Instructions and safety guide included
All of our
hand crafted reed diffusers are eco-friendly, lead and phthalate free, recyclable, ethically sourced and produced, and never tested on animals.
Our reed diffusers are hand poured and made in small batches in Bastrop, TX.
Note: Reed diffusers take an average of 24-48 hours to saturate reeds in order to disburse scent. For a stronger scent, flip reeds every 5 days.
Enjoy our Lemon Custard reed diffuser and always follow instructions and guidelines.