Midnight Bar Soap
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Midnight Bar has a fresh linen smell with hints of amber, bergamot and geranium. It contains activated charcoal which aids in skin detoxification and contains raw organic cocoa butter and tussah silk for that extra silky skin nourishment.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet almond oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
- Additives: Kaolin Clay (Texture), Activated Charcoal Derived from Bamboo (Detoxifier), Colloidal Oats (Exfoliant), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk
- Fragrance: Fresh Linen, Amber, Bergamot and Geranium Fragrance Oils
- Colorants: Blue Mica Powder
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
To prolong the life of your soap, we recommend keeping it dry between uses by placing it on a soap dish, such as our Tonic Mercantile Soap Saver, that drains and keeps it away from direct streams of water.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use